Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whaaat *fist bump*


I had a Psych marathon last night with my cousin and we ended up getting two hours of sleep. It was legit to say the least even if I feel like I'm half dead right now. He left today to go back to Georgia. Sad day.

But I will cope hopefully. I have plenty of things to do. I just need to get the motivation to do them. Yay. Wow I am tired and boring right now and I don't even feel alive, haha. I feel like that poor little kid after the dentist. What's his name? David? Yeah, David.

Yesterday was a crazy day. We went swimming at the Wells and I honestly think I went up and down that slide with the little ones like 50 times, each time with at least one child on me. Oh and no to mention those times where I had like 3 kids behind me and 3 kids in front of me all going down the slide at once. It was crazy I tell you.

I love it here though. This summer has been great just because last year was the most stressful year of my life on so many different levels, and this summer has seriously been the first 'normal' (well, fairly...) summer I've ever had in my life. I know that sounds weird but like... yeah.

So GO SUMMER. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment