Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LIFE ROCKS.


So we're with Grandma shopping, and we pass a magazine that said something about someone 'stealing Brad' and my grandma goes "Who stole Brad?! I didn't even know Brad was missing?!" and my mom and I almost died. It was the funniest thing I've ever heard because she was so serious. LOVE HER.

I made lunch for a bunch of kids today and it was beastly because I was doing a million and one things at once. I'm sorry for bragging. I just felt like a super mom. Haha, I was like DANG RIGHT I CAN DO THIS! It was pretty boss.

http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/ is so much better than this blog, seriously.

One more thing: prayer. It works. It's the best thing ever, and keeps me going. I'm glad someone up there is listening because I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment