Monday, July 26, 2010

So lets cause a scene.


Picture caption: taken out in the back. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/

I forgot to report back about the dance class! I love it. I was super freaked out because its an adult advanced and I was scared I would embarrass myself big time. Especially because I was the youngest there, they were all like in their twenties. But the instructor was so funny and he was quite a beast. However it was hard because that kind of dance was a little more swayed towards jazz as opposed to hip hop, so I had a problem with that. I'm more tuned to street dance, so I was being mega hard and blocky not flow-y and swift. My mom noticed, haha. But hey I learned a choreography that I loooove so its all good.

You know what I think is the lamest thing about the dentist? Is like they're trying to talk to you and have a conversation and you're like 'ehh, YOU'VE GOT ALL YOUR DANG METAL STUFF IN MY MOUTH, I CAN'T FREAKING TALK!' and it's frustrating.

Abby is gone to girls camp and it's so quiet it's making me nervous... what the, I think I miss her! I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment