Sunday, July 25, 2010

An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.



So Caleb is gone. We had fun. It was awesome. The day he left we went on a walk which ended up being the funniest thing ever. Plus I had to use the bathroom so freaking bad for about 1/2 of it, so he had a good time messing with me. I hate to say it but I miss him.
This week is going to be mega hectic because it's my last week before EFY baby! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. I'll probably end up with 485743295847814 EFY C.O.W.S.... I mean uhh what no of course not. No but it is seriously going to be the best week of the summer and it. will. rock.

Today at church in class we were having a discussion about what we all want to do when we grow up, and Bro. Wooley was going around asking all the people in the class. So eventually he got to me, and I said 'I would like to take the foreign service exam and live overseas... maybe be an expat or something along those lines.' and everyone was like what the freeeaaaak. I was almost really embarrassed... I mean they were like weirded out and totally didn't even get what I was saying. It was weird but whatever, I don't mind. I actually find it kind of funny sometimes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6SO_yKMe8 I like this right now. A lot.

Yesterday someone said I was indie and I almost passed out. Hahaha no bulai, no bulai. I was like YOU ARE ONE LOLO BRAH! Well I didn't really say that because he would have thought I was on something, but you catch my drift. Indie? Wow really?

http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/ check this out. It's my new project with a friend in Switz. We're working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment