Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"love wins, love always wins"

Okay, I re-did the post for http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/ and I'm sure glad I got that off my chest... phew.

So in about an hour I'm going to get my hair cut and I almost want to dye it some crazy colour but I'm pretty sure that would not go over well... And then I get to go to dance tonight. It's an advanced adult class so I hope it goes over well. We shall see.

I read all 192 pages of Tuesdays with Morrie last night. I started and finished all last night, and I cried. I actually cried. I never cry with books, so that was a first. I loved it and I highlighted and noted a bunch of things in it. Go read it. RIGHT NOW. Haha, no but really. I'm not like a mega avid reader but that was so worth losing sleep over. Now I just have to go work on a humongous ACT book, read the Scarlett Letter, A picture of Dorian Gray, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and my B.O.M in French by the end of the summer. Oh and I want to read Agent Bishop (a true story about a Mormon bishop who was a full time FBI agent at the same time, HAHA).

Anyhoozle, I love you. Don't forget.

-lo


No comments:

Post a Comment