Saturday, July 17, 2010

We could talk for hours.

Picture caption: old photo I found of one of my class in Holland. Can you see me? I loved the BSN so much, I had the best time ever. So many funny stories came from living in Holland... Oh and I will go camera crazy in all of those tulips if I ever go back.

I'm pretty sure my mom and I are best friends with all the girls at the BP/Point of View section at Nordstrom. We have been there for at least an hour a day for the past 4 days. The new fall line came in and we can't help but come back every day... It's sad (especially the part where I almost had a nervous breakdown choosing between two bracelets, that was a first for me, I ended up asking all the girls and we all decided on one) But we've become best friends with the really fun and cute Utah girls that work there! I don't normally pick favourites but... Whitney, Jocelyn and Dominique are my faves. What the heck. All these Utah girls are so fun and outgoing and just PERFECT! What is this!

I saw Inception last night and it was so dang good. Go see it, it's really original and totally worth every minute. Oh and a little bonus... Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in it. Wowza what eye candy. I mean whaaaat?

So I'm afraid that I may not post as much (or even remotely close to how much I've been posting this summer) on this blog once school starts. I think I'll keep it up though, it's kind of been good therapy for me... haha. But a friend of mine and I have started a writing project on this blog just to see how it goes, so I may keep this one more updated when school starts more than this. Not sure yet, just a heads up: http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/

I love you, don't forget. Be happy.

ps- If you couldn't find me, I was in the second row down from the top, fourth over from the left. I was so cute, what happened?!

No comments:

Post a Comment