Friday, July 16, 2010

Blessings: count them.

So I need to do an early post today even though the day isn't over yet because today is going to be CRAZY busy and I won't have time later.

I would like to share a story that one of my best friends shared with me that I thought was absolutely hilarious. So my friend works at this restaurant, and this cool Asian guy comes in and is like 'I would like to die with butter on a roll' and she's like... 'Sorry what?' and he goes 'I would like to die with butter on a roll.' And she says 'I'm sorry uh... I don't think that's on the menu, is there anything else you want?' and he says 'I want to die with butter on a roll!' and so she asks him to write it down and he writes down 'I want two thighs and butter on a roll' and THEN she gets it. Turns out he really didn't want to die with butter on a roll... it was just his accent.

I didn't sleep to well last night because I kept waking up but when I was sleeping I was having weird dreams. I can't remember all of them but one was like me getting married. I woke up and was like 'What the...' Sometimes when I eat like chocolate before I go to bed I have weird dreams but last night all I had was watermelon. Huh. Maybe I'm just a freak. I'm just lolo (crazy in pidgin)

A couple of days ago we were at temple square and we went to the Garden Restaurant overlooking the temple for lunch. So we're sitting there and Abby is singing a Justin Bieber song in my face so I'm like 'Dean (Abby's nickname, don't ask our family has a million and one nicknames) if you don't stop I promise I'm going to slap you.' And as always, she keeps doing it to annoy me even further. So I turn and slap her on the arm and it makes the LOUDEST noise you could ever imagine, and some people next to us look over and Abby and I just put our heads down and were sobbing from laughing so hard. It was the funniest thing ever because everyone probably thought I was abusing dean but little did they know this is normal for us and we love hitting each other. Hahah oh dear, this sounds like we're weird. Oh wait...

One of the funniest things my mom and my sisters and I have ever done was what we did yesterday evening. We had to go to the store to go grab some things for dinner and right as we walk in Abby and I make up this idea to speak french only and pretend we're french. So we all stand there huddled and we're like 'Okay make sure you talk really loud and you do your best accents and it doesn't matter what you say because no one here probably speaks french anyways' So we're walking through the store talking SO loud and we're getting these mega funny stares. It was the best thing ever and I almost wet my pants. The most fun I've had in a looong time, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment