Monday, July 19, 2010

SO MAD RIGHT NOW.


I just wrote an absolutely HUGE article for http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/ (i'm Miss L.... haha don't laugh.) and I actually liked it and guess what? I didn't properly save it, so it only saved the first line in a draft. I'm sorry, but I am so ticked right now and I had to vent somewhere. UGH. I am just so mad. Okay Lauren, calm down. It's not the end of the world. Oh wait... yes it is.

Reading the book of mormon in french is a lot harder than I thought... Its not like its the french we use everyday. Its old french. Holy freak.

So I was on the treadmill today at the gym, and this old man gets on the one next to me and he's the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Then about 15 minutes later, he turns to me and says
"You don't look like a football player." and I'm like "umm..." then I remember I'm wearing a BYU Football shirt and I say "Oh yeah, you'd never guess would you?". He was so cute. Then my phone vibrated so I stopped the treadmill for a sec and he's like "Are you tweeting?" and I just laughed my head off. I love old people.

I went to get an eye exam today for new contacts and I have astigmatism. Yay. Oh and just a couple of seconds ago my mom scared the living daylights out of me because she randomly started singing REALLY loud and I wasn't prepared for that. I should have been though, that is a frequent occurrence in our household.

Picture caption: Went bowling today! And Cory always had my score doubled or tripled, but why is that a big surprise? I suck at bowling. But it's fun when you do it with fun people :)

One more thing: today I realized the importance of patience. So far in 2 days I've spent 7 hours on this project of mine and it's something that requires a lot of patience because there are SO many things you can do wrong. You have to be accurate and even though there is room for mistakes, it will cost you even more time and frustration. But I realized if you want to dream big, you've gotta be patient.

I love you. Don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment