Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whathehayshuhnaynay


Freaking Math. I hate it. I got a 92% on the last test (one of 3 who got higher than 90 because she's such a dang harsh grader), but the upcoming one on Thursday is going to kick my booty. If you're good at pre-calculus, let me know, and I shall bake you some cookies or something.

Today at lunch it was like Sarah, Keaton, Travis, Lydon, Julia, Ben and me, and I almost died. Keaton is SO FREAKING HILARIOUS. I was laughing my head off and I was like "Keaton, I'm going to pee my pants" and he goes "I already did." He is so insane, I swear he has diarrhea of the mouth and doesn't filter anything. He just says whatever comes to his mind and it's like alllllll the time. I love it. Not to mention his ridiculously amazing noises. You would think he'd be some cocky pretty boy, but he's just crazy. LOVE IT.

Favourite music right now:
The Maine
Flying Lotus
Sophie & Tessa Barton
Pomplamoose
Regina Spektor
Iron&Wine

Okay gonna go write a 1,000 word essay. JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment