Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boy, smile.


I'm entering a photography (feedback much appreciated, tell me which ones you like!http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/) as well as writing contest. I think I might combine the two articles I wrote on Jeff. We shall see what I use for both. I'll keep you posted. And I have the best family and friends that support me. How did I get so lucky? I don't know. But I'm sure grateful.
Today was such a good day. Except it was pouring- which I actually love by the way- so I couldn't go run which I was really quite excited for. But hey- life is good.

For an hour and a half today after school I put up 12ft long banners around school for the football team. By myself. I was so proud that I got them up with just two hands. Can I get a WOOT WOOT. Tomorrow will be busy since I have seminary (wake up at 5:30), then a PB & J Project (for kids in Africa) meeting at 7:15, school, homework, studying, reading, then mutual. Hopefully I won't have some other meeting I don't know about after school.

I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment