Sunday, September 19, 2010

V is for VICTORY.















So. This weekend could have just been the best weekend it could have ever been. It. was. so. much. fun.

Friday night was fun, when downtown with a friend. Then Saturday morning the stake YW had a volleyball tournament, which we WON. We absolutely rocked the house, and it was a lot more stressful than I thought it was going to be. Haha, Mormons are so competitive.

Then we went to lunch, went home, and got ready for the dance. Kate, Brynn, Siri, my mom and I drove to Richmond but it took us forEV-AH because the dang GPS took us to freaking Cinco Ranch. We were like what the? But we eventually got there and it ended up being the funnest dance ever. Oh my heavens, it was AMAZING.

Not to mention church today was especially amazing... I love missionaries. As well as that, I don't have as much homework as I thought so I think I'll be able to go to bed before 1 tonight! DANG RIGHT!

I love my life.

-lo

No comments:

Post a Comment