Saturday, September 25, 2010

Aw chika aw

I miss these times. That's me in the middle.

Today we went to an AFS thing (AFS is the program Siri is with) and I got to meet a TON of foreign exchange students. I love them all. Seriously, I had the absolute best time with some of them. I'm going to have a movie night with just foreign exchange students soon and it'll rock. It was amazing how we just clicked, like we'd been best friends since ever. And there were two from Switzerland. I almost cried just talking to them... Not really, but really.

Well last night was a fail, so I'm going to try and laugh it off and not worry. Except one problem: I'm a chick and that's like impossible. But hey, I had a learning experience. Whatevah haole, I'm just a lolohead and last night all I could think was 'hana okolele'. BAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment