Thursday, September 16, 2010

I don't believe that old cliche that 'good things come to those who wait'. i think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit

I uploaded a different version of this onto flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/4996904411/ I don't know why because I like this version better! Haha.

You guys. I am so tired. Would you like to know what I'm supposed to be doing right now? Writing an essay about how women are 'marked' and will never be 'unmarked.' Whatever that means... HI actually really like this topic, I just don't feel like writing right now. It's going to be a lonnnggg night but hey- it's all good. Tomorrow is Friday. Fridays are great.

Anyhoozle, you know that awkward moment when you're trying to get past someone but you both keep going the same way? That happened to me three times today. THREE. I was like holy cow, I am so sorry. I don't know how to work my legs.

YOU GUYS. I am slacking so hard on reading the B.o.M. This is not okay with me. We're in D&C this year and I haven't had time to do my reading. I need to make time, this is getting ridiculous. I should order D&C in French eh? I have the B.o.M. in French but no D&C.

No comments:

Post a Comment