Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dude... some guy in a wolf costume with a light saber just said hi to you.

Picture: when we went to Sarah' apartment downtown. SO fun and SO cool. I love downtown.
Tomorrow's pep rally is Nerd Day. I don't know whether I'll dress up or not. I mean, do I even need to dress up?

Anyhoozle, this blog is better because it's combined with my friend Kim, but he hasn't posted in a while so I'm going to scold him soon. http://twoteenstwocontinents.blogspot.com/

I don't have much time (nor ideas for that matter...) to post so I shall come back later or post tomorrow if my brain starts working again. Wait... I have to write at least one thing substantial. Hmmm. Today in seminary Bro. Harris said something really funny about tye dye and granola and I laughed pretty hard. Oh, and I got a 105 on a french test. Wahey!

No comments:

Post a Comment