Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm a lucky one.

This is Spencer. He is one of my best friends in the whole entire world. I love him more than you could ever comprehend, and he's pretty much my brother. I used to say little brother then I realized he's taller than me... crap. But that's besides the point. He is abso-freaking-lutely one of the coolest kids you'll ever meet. I miss him. You see, he lived in Switzerland the same time as me. It was pretty much the best two years ever. We laughed so freaking hard all the time, and it was so sad when I found out I was moving because I knew I was going to miss him a TON. But then I realized that when you have a friend like him, you don't ever not see them again. You'll find a way. And boy howdy, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see him next. What an amazing kid.

That's my post for the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment