Friday, September 10, 2010

Something I wrote once that I found interesting.


I'm not exactly the fragile kind of girl. I'm not the kind of girl who is sensitive when you argue with her, and I'm not the kind of girl who tries to make you feel bad for her by telling you all her misfortunes and making you feel sorry for her. I'm the kind of girl who swallows her tears as easily as she swallows her pride. I'm the kind of girl who loves good walks and conversation. I'm the kind of girl that could never be a wallflower. I'm the kind of girl who likes golden hours and girl talk, but will get down and dirty as soon as she can. I'm the kind of girl who writes out absolutely everything. I'm the kind of girl who makes a million and one mistakes but loves it. I'm the kind of girl who was born to make something- maybe not perfection, but excellence is good enough for me. I'm the kind of girl who hates math, but loves the fact that one plus one equals two. I'm the kind of girl who wishes she was a lot more than she is. I'm the kind of girl who will embarrass herself because she's clumsier than all get out. I'm the kind of girl who will open up to most anyone she meets because she loves a good story. I'm the kind of girl who worries about really stupid things. I'm the kind of girl who will look problems in the eye and say "Bring it" but I'm also the kind of girl who won't be afraid to shed a tear in front of those she loves because that's what life is about. I'm the kind of girl who cries when she's happy, more than when she's sad. I'm the kind of girl who has endless amounts of dreams and goals and is constantly trying to find out how to make them happen. I'm the kind of girl who wishes the girly side of her wasn't just a school act and the guys' basketball shirts and shorts wasn't really a part of who I am. I'm the kind of girl who's main concern is the happiness of her family as a whole. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't even want to know where she'd be without God. I'm the kind of girl who knows what she wants, and one day, just one day, I'm going to get it.

I'm just that kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment