Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I had all the time in the world, do you want to know what I'd do with it?

I would dance so hard, every day for hours. Street, urban, hip hop-none of that ballet stuff, I would suck at it. But I would work so ridiculously hard on that and I know I would love every sweating second of it. I would travel the world, and I know that's something that gives me more happiness that most things. I can't even explain it... but I love it more than words. I would have photo shoots every day. This summer I got a glimpse of that when I had several shoots every week. It really is one of the funnest things, trying to capture a person in a picture. I would dedicate time to serving friends, family, strangers. I know I would learn so much from that, because every time I do it makes me feel like I know myself better and better, uncovering who I am. It's a cool thing. I would sing. Sing my heart out, learn a great song and sing it in front of a great audience. I would better myself by learning as much as I can. I love learning about new things and I think it would be so amazing to be able to pick and choose things that interest me and broaden my horizons by learning about them, languages included. Knowledge is something no one can take away from you. If only I had time like that.

But that's just me. What would you do if you had all the time in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment