Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I ain't goin' on no airplane!


JK I actually am going on an airplane, tomorrow actually haha. I saw A- Team last night and that was one of my favourite quotes. It was so good and it makes me want to see the original. But it was super funny and I liked it. BA is probably my favourite character EVER and Liam Neeson is just a beast so I enjoyed that movie thoroughly.

So this past week I've heard a lot of these types of comments: Lauren you're the only one who...
- would eat just a cucumber for dinner
- colour codes your closet (EXCEPT I FOUND PEOPLE WHO DO, SO HAH!)
- doesn't drink
- actually reads the duPont Registry, the Ferrari magazine, and magazines about real estate and obsesses over/keeps them all
- likes to eat ginger straight
- writes notes/lists about everything on post it notes
- is a girl and yet refuses to buy women's basketball shoes/shorts so you buy men's instead

And its just funny. They're all silly but its like... haha I don't know! I'm just weird, and this week especially I've been like AHHH because this has been my most clumsy week ever and I've just been... weird. Haha end of story. Okay I'm going kind of crazy right now. Maybe because I'm so excited that I'm leaving for Utah tomorrow morning! Woooh!

Picture caption for today: Shot of the crowd from my first ever American high school basketball game! I think it was the varsity boys and I think we won? Can't member, it was a long time ago. But I went with Jake and Mitch and it was quite the party.

Oh yea one more thing, today I felt like a punk rocker for some reason. It was weird. Anyhooozle, I'm gonna go finish packing. Love youuu.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren its Lauren! I love your blog! We need to do some shots of me like what you were saying! I would love to do that! How should i were my hair? I do not know well i think i do! We need to blog each other often!

    Luv, Lauren (LOLO)

    ReplyDelete