Monday, June 21, 2010

Just smile back

I'm coming to a blogger's block... I'm getting really picky about what I write about because I want it to be cool and I feel like I'm so boring sometimes. But I guess I realized, who am I trying to impress? This is my journal.

Speaking of journals, I got an idea from a YW lesson we had about journaling. So I decided to dedicate a little notebook to write down 3 things every day that I'm grateful for. I started yesterday and its funny because I kind of already have a new outlook on life! I'm like 'oh I can write that down, I'm grateful for that!' Its pretty cool.

I HIT ONE THOUSAND VIEWS ON MY FLICKR ACCOUNT YESTERDAY! I was so freaking excited.

So Julia and I were on the third floor talking sunday night, and we went to high five each other about something and we both missed so she hit my face. It was probably the funniest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. This is my life every single time I refuse to blog. It's so annoying. But thats a cool idea with the notebook. I like it. Also, something I think you should do, it find a Journal from a few years back and copy one of the entries on it. Uhhhhh You know Dave Melillo... I don't think I can wait until the 18th to marry you.

    ReplyDelete