Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fry Sauce.

Something that made me laugh today (a story from a friend):
i was making french fries...
and i was like, what kind of sauce should i put with them?
so i google something along the lines: "what sauce to use with my fries?" (very lame i know, but i'm bored)
and then fry sauce is hit like number 3
and everyone was going, "when i was in utah i had this sauce that is from there... i don't know what's in it, what is it????"
so i was like, I KNOW A MORMON AND I CAN ASK!
then i hear a mix of ketchup and mayo.... your people are really not that creative.

I almost died when I heard that. Hahahah.

Okay something I learned today: Whether you want to or not, sometimes you just gotta vent. Letting things bother you inside doesn't work out in the end, and its better to just pour out your heart and soul to someone you can trust like a friend or parent or something. I realized they're not going to laugh at you, or think you're being silly just because you're wanting to talk about something that is important to you. So yea!

Haha funny old picture I found of Soren when we went to the temple in switzerland. Gooood times, hahaha. Oh boy we've both gotten so old. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. Umm, roo.
    Oh, that reminds me, dù, let's get some fù.

    ReplyDelete