Saturday, June 12, 2010

Redeemed

Okay, the Thursday night game was amazing. I loved it. I made a mental note of things I wanted to say throughout the game:
- Wallace: you are such a thug. Nice job swearing and getting a technical foul. I hate it when players do that because you're basically just throwing your points away. Niiiiiice. But he did make a wicked 3 pointer.
- Rondo: I'm utterly in love with you please marry me.
- Kobe: such a beast. Seriously, he is so amazing its really unbelievable.
- Davis: you won my heart back after the last game, its all good now. Just stop acting so cocky.
- Pierce: you remind me of a black Adam Sandler, I don't know why.

Lately I've been having some crazy dreams. They're really vivid and luckily they include funny people but its just been weird because I don't normally have dreams like that.

SO EXCITED FOR CAMP. Being a YCL is going to rock and I'm pretty sure my girls are going to absolutely love Brynn and I. We've got some pretty sweet things in store for them. Holllaahhhh

One day I"m moving to China. Its official. Just you watch, it'll happen.
--------------
DANCE UP IN KATY TONIGHT YEA YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment