Friday, June 18, 2010

Heavenly Ever After


The Celtics lost the very last game by 4 points. That is a disgrace. But I am no longer spending anymore time on this or else I'll just get depressed. Anyhoozle-

Girls camp was absolutely incredibly phenomenal. It was insane. Brynn and I as YCLs had the best girls ever(FOURTH YEARS BABY!), and I felt like a mother hen. They were amazing and I honestly learned so much from them in the past week. Best part: testimony meeting obviously. Those first years just warmed my soul. Its beautiful how much they learned about themselves in such a short time, and it was crazy to see them spiritually growing so fast. Girls like these are the ones that will change the world, for sure.

Mega funny/amazing highlights:

- Freaking COCKROACH on the wall! We all bonded in screaming and practically crying whilst Jenny took up the courage to try and kill it. Most intense 10 minutes ever.
- During dinner we did an HSM type deal where I stood on my chair singing don't stop believing then one by one the other Lauren, Brynn, Julia, Tiffani, Sarah stood up too and sang together and everyone thought it was epic.
- Watching my little sister go up to bear her testimony for the first time ever and she said she loved me. I cried, she cried, and it was never ending haha. I love her so, so much.
- Watching my mother be hilariously crazy, but what else is new? This envelopes multiple costumes and crazy dancing. She is the best mum I could ever ask for.
- Pulling an all nighter and being absolute freaks. Jana, Tiffani, Brynn (partially), Emilie, Emi, and I were freaking INSANE I tell you, insane.

All in all it was indescribably incredible. I can't wait to be a YC next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment