Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE MAX.




What the.

Celtics lost.

What is this world coming to.

Can I just say, I was so excited for this game and it was the biggest letdown ever. I didn't lose faith until the last 30 seconds, then I just walked up to my room to change into my PJs because I knew it was the end. No more hope. Wow, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight...

Its okay, I still love you Rondo . And kudos to you Derek Fisher. And Davis... you bother me to no end so this relationship is O-V-E-R, OVER! That is all.


ps- Today I had my first dance class at an academy in River Oaks and I loved it. Loved it. I was scared out of my mind because the first part of the routine took me a while and I was nervous but then I got into it and I was like YES I love this instructor. She's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment