Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One piece of advice from an old man: "Its better to be funny than pretty."


Its crazy how fast life goes, just 2 years ago this was me and the girls. Gosh I love them, and I love how I love hanging out with them. Its just fun. They're the funniest girls ever.

The reason why I put that as my post title is because I really liked it. Too bad though, looks like I ran out of luck haha. You know what is sad? I look at other people's flickr and blogging pages and all I think is 'wow, I am the biggest failure known to man'. Everyone is so freaking good at this stuff! Another thing, I did so many stupid things today. Including embarrassing myself in front of the guys working on the pool, and tripping multiple times whilst shopping with Jules. JUST DANDY! Ah! Why am I being so crazy weird today?! I don't know. I just don't. Being a teenager is so weird. What is this. I don't know. AH!

I realized something. Making and giving cookies to people feels so much better than making and eating them yourself. I'm going to do it more, yessir I am. If you want cookies call me. :) Oh and I realized another thing. Today I was talking to a friend about what kind of parent I'll be, and I realized I'm super excited for my kids. Except they're going to be like 'what the, we have the most insane mom on the planet!' but they'll get over it and we'll have fun. Oh another thing, sometimes I just wish I could see into the future and see who I'm going to marry. That would be wicked! Except life doesn't work like that really.

No comments:

Post a Comment