Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hmmmmhmmmhmmm.

Picture explanation: no I wasn't run over. There was a sign that said 'Do not layover at this stop' or something so I decided to be a rebel and 'layover at this stop'. It took me like 10 minutes to decide whether to do it or not, even though there were no cars. Hahah. I just ran right after the silver toyota. It was CRAZY.

So it's been a week and a day since summer started for me. And I'm proud to say I haven't woken up later than 8 15 this whole time. SCORE! Being productive here I come! Maybe...

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what my input to the world is. I just see all of these people who change the world and think 'I'm so lame!' I guess I shouldn't be upset that I can't live up to people like Nelson Mandela because hey, I'm 16. But I'm hoping one day I can do something impressive... really impressive. Something that will change at least a couple of people's lives. I just gotta figure out what that is first.

One more thing: say what you feel. Because people always appreciate it.


-----------------------------------------------
Go listen to: Comes and Goes by Greg Laswell.


No comments:

Post a Comment