Sunday, June 6, 2010

Waco (no, not pronounced 'wacko')


SO MUCH FUN, I can't even explain it. Funnest days of ma life right thur. No but seriously, amazing, absolutely amazing. I have not had that much fun in a while and it was such a great bonding type deal. I haven't been this sore in a while but it was SO worth it. I'm uploading my pictures (exactly 2,348 of them) onto Picasa to make a movie from the still shots. Its gonna be B-E-A-S-T. There were 3 girls, 6 guys and I'm pretty sure the three of us owned the boys in everything... yes, everything.

I love my life. It's official. I've decided I honestly am so blessed and I am so happy where I am right now. I'm really glad I've come to realize what my priorities are in life and I think the reason why I'm so happy is that I know everything happens for a reason and that we're given trials on purpose. If we do what we're supposed to, we can work through them. Its all about faith baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment