Friday, June 25, 2010

Does it get anymore awesome? I think not.



Today was a good day. Lets review:

1. I woke up and went walking with mom which is always fun. She's the best of the best.
2. I got ready, and did my drive time where I hit the curb whilst going on a curve ON THE FREEWAY. Yes, it scared the living daylights out of me and yes, my instructor thought I was going to panic and die.
3. I had fun with mom going to pick up the girls from different places. I know it sounds weird but just hanging with mom is like... really fun! Even just talking in the car is fun. She makes me laugh.
4. I made lunch for bubby and I and I learned how not to cook noodles. (first you boil, then you put them in)
5. Then we just chilled around the house and what not and I babysat the girls which consisted of:
- Doing a little shoot with bubby which ended up not being so little. She was dead by the end of it, and I rewarded her with gum. Hahaha.
- Going through all 350 pictures from the shoot and deciding which ones to ditch and which ones to keep. (it takes me SO long to do that because I hate deleting, it makes me anxious)
- Editing the pictures I decided to keep then uploading them on my flickr.
- Blogging/stalking other peoples blogs.

Now I'm going to go write in my 'grateful for' journal (I HAVEN'T MISSED A DAY YET, YEA YEA!) and go to bed. I'll be up early tomorrow just like every other saturday... Haha joy. Naw its fine, I like it. It makes me feel... productive.

Oh yea! Picture caption: here is one of bubster that I didn't edit/upload (maybe another time) that I thought was cute. Love her.

GUESS WHAT? I JUST CHECKED MY FLICKR AND I ALREADY HAVE 5 COMMENTS ON THE 3 PICTURES! In less that an hour! Oh my heavens I've never had this many in such a short period of time! HIGH FIVE! Love. my. life.

Today was a good day.


Today was a really good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment