Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Shop 'till you drop" means so much more to me now.

Picture caption: one of the pictures from the shoot today with Siri :) some of them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/

HOLY COW. Never have I ever shopped so much. So yesterday we woke up, got ready, went grocery shopping, ate lunch, then drove the the mall. Then the real craziness began.

So we get to the mall, and start with shoes. Siri bought 3 pairs of rockin' shoes. Then I bought 2 pairs of shoes (both which I didn't need HAHA) that I loved. I honestly can't even begin to count how many stores we went to after that. By the end of the 5 hours we both had at least 20 kilos on both arms. No kidding. Okay well maybe not that much but it was dang heavy and we were SO tired and hungry it was ridiculous. But it was the funnest thing ever, nonetheless. I love having her here, she's like me in the sense that she just likes to have fun. I like to have fun, and not the weird kind of fun. Just normal, fun kind of fun. And we're already super close, so I'm really quite grateful. It's already a blessing, I mean it's like having a built-in best friend at home. I love her!

Today she went to church with us and it was really different for her. She liked it and she has a lot of questions now! Haha, I'm sure she has quite a lot. But she got to meet a lot of people which was fun. Anyways, we're having a bunch of people over for dinner so I should probably go help.

Lots of lovin',
Laure

No comments:

Post a Comment