Monday, August 16, 2010

C'est la vie. That's life and that's how it's gonna be. Ohhh yeah.

Monday.

My last Monday not in school, darn. This morning we went to register Siri for school, and we're sitting there waiting and she says 'I swear that guy just spoke Norwegian, but maybe I'm hallucinating..." My mom casually walks over to the guy and his dad, and pretends she's looking at something but instead she's really scoping them out (haha, she's seriously a beast at it) and then asks them where they're from and they say "Oslo, Norway" and she's like "AHHH I have someone for you to meet!" So Siri and I met some little freshman who is Norwegian, it was cool. Poor thing, he seems really nervous and shy. Every time I see him in the halls I'm going to yell 'HEY WHAT'S UP!' in Norwegian (Siri is teaching me!) so he'll feel loved. Haha, I love freshman. So cute.

We just finished playing scum for family home evening and I was prez twice and vice prez once. Yes, one of the times I went out as president with my highest card a 12, no fourteens. ROCK ON BABY, just call me a rockstar.

I hit 10,500 picture views on flickr today! http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/

No comments:

Post a Comment