Friday, August 13, 2010

Operation family of 6 is now a GO.

The new addition to our family has arrived! I absolutely LOVE HER. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. She is awesome. Her name is Siri and even though she hasn't even been here a full day yet, I'm totally freaking out because she ROCKS. But really, this is going to be so great. I'm so excited for all of the experiences to come. This. year. will. be. PHENOMENAL.

So we were at the store today and we put clothing articles on our head. It was quite the experience... To be honest, I'm surprised Siri hasn't tried to run away yet. I mean, out family can get pretty wild. Haha, oh dear, I hope she's not just acting like she likes us and insides she's like 'GET ME OUTTA HERE, THEY'RE CRAZY.'

Oh yeah, and we were looking at cameras for Siri, and so I thought 'oh, I'll just take the opportunity to talk to the camera guy about lenses/camera bases and blah blah blah' so I did. And this other guy comes up and he just joins into our conversation about it, and he's actually a photographer who takes portraits for lawyers, and takes commercial shots for buildings and he has the same camera I have! So we totally bonded and started talking about different lenses and what I should get and he was so helpful. We were like two peas in a pod, I just wanted to give him a hug. He kind of looked just like the guy in avatar/bones. But seriously, I was like I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS. He rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment