Monday, August 9, 2010

Back in Texas...

Picture caption: I took this one in Utah. I like it. Sadly, Texas is ugly (in comparison) so I won't be having too many shots like this here...

It is Monday. I like Mondays, but only in the summer. I'm teaching FHE tonight and never have I ever been so prepared. It's going to rock the house!

SIRI. OUR NORWEGIAN FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT. HOLY COW. She'll be here on THURSDAY. Okay so I'm not gonna lie... I'm scared out of my pants. What if she's crazy?! What if she's weird? Those Europeans can get a little wild, I would know. Haha joking (not really) but I'm just really quite nervous. Maybe she's not the one I should worry about being crazy... maybe I should worry about our family being crazy. That's more of a legitimate thought. I mean seriously, we are quite unique. Wanna hear something funny? My mom texts me while I'm at EFY and this is what it said I saw today that someone had posted something on Siri's wall about Mormons. It was a southpark link. Her friends probably think she is going to live with polygamists. She must be scared;) HAHAHA.

What I'm listening to: Remady ft. Manu L- Give me a Sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment