Sunday, August 22, 2010

Like a G6.


First day of school for my Junior year tomorrow. Am I nervous? Not really. Am I excited? Not really. Am I scared? Not really. I'm kind of indifferent. I just want to get school over with... I don't know. I think Siri and I will have a load of fun and Sarah and Julia will be at Memorial as well so that will be great. But academically... I won't come out of this school year alive. Seriously.

I went to talk to my counselor again and she was like 'Lauren... stop trying to get college over with before you even get there.' Everyone always harps on me for trying to get college credit. And everyone always harps on saying "stop trying to rush through life" but they have me entirely wrong. I just like getting as much as I can done, done. And challenging myself. But holy cow, people are always freaking out at me and it's starting to get old.

So today I had a Youth Committee meeting and we discussed all the upcoming events for this year and I'm SO excited. We have a great group of kids at Youth Committee and we're all really enthusiastic and pumped about it so I think it'll rock. EXCITED TO THE MAX BABY.

The Tri-stake dance last night was AMAZING. Favourite dance ever. It was Siri's first and she absolutely loved it. I got up on stage and introduced her (fail at trying to work the mic, the DJ had to help me...) and after that all the guys were flocking to her. Flocking, I tell you. It rocked. That was the most fun I had in a really long time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel/4916891179/ Does this look yummy or what? I uploaded a lot this week. I guess I'm trying to make up for the rest of the school year when I'm going to hardly have time to upload/post/update. But I'm a good time manager so I think I'll fit some fun stuff in. :)

Well, WISH ME LUCK! Love you all to the moon and back. Remember who you are.

-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment