Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blame it on the weather, but I'm a mess.


This school year I'm hoping to be a volunteer at Memorial Hermann. After the 15 hours you do where they help you get familiar with the hospital, you can choose where you want to do your volunteering, if I understood that correct. I'm hoping to get into the cancer center, that's where my heart is. I'm so excited I can hardly contain it!

The Doobie Brothers are having a concert in SLC that I won't be there for... really long sigh. That would have rocked the house big time.

Siri gets here tomorrow. Am I scared out of my pants? YES. YES YES YES YES YES. YES I AM HOLY COW.

Julia is on holiday and I miss her like... like someone who misses someone a lot or something. Picture is of me and her. She's transferring to Memorial from Kinkaid this school year and we are going to have more fun that anyone has ever had. Freak yeah. Even though I'm taking all higher level classes and it will be the death of me.... darn.


No comments:

Post a Comment