Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Most intense few hours of my life. MY LIFE.

I never got to tell you my 'getting my driver's license at the DPS story'. Here it is:

-for those who don't know what the DPS is, it's the place where you go to get your license/permit/blah blah blah. it opens at 8 but people get there at 6 to wait in line for it to open. it is not my favourite place in the world.-

So my dad and I get to the DPS at 6:45 in the morning. We both step out of the car and I'm like 'Dad... do you see that?' There's this guy standing on a ladder-stool thing preaching and yelling his booty off talking about how we're all sinners and whatevah. I got kinda nervous because I was wearing my BYU shirt and I was scared he was going to yell at me or something so I covered it up with my pre-cal textbook... Haha. But anyways, we sit down with our chairs (we were not going to sit on the grass so we came prepared) and this guy is just going at it. Then this British guy starts getting really ticked, and is yelling at the preacher bro, and just freaking out. The preacher bro was reading from the bible, and so the British guy gets up, pulls out a random book from his bag and starts reading it outloud, trying to drown the preacher bro out. For literally 30 minutes they're both yelling, preaching and reading, and it was the craziest thing I have ever seen in my life. In. my. life.

Eventually the 5-0/fuzz/po-po/police came and this guy that was in line next to me was like "I just wanna see you tase him!" and I thought that was funny. Unless he was for real, haha. But it was the craziest thing ever.

Oh yeah, then we finally get inside the building at 8am, and I'm in line. This lady absolutely freaks out at me. Holy freaking cow I thought she was going to start a fight. And I mean it's not like I'm a controversial person who goes looking for fights, but I was like DANG GIRL CHILLAX! Don't hate, appreciate! Not really but I was scared.

Not to brag or anything but I'm pretty sure I could have taken her...

No comments:

Post a Comment