Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh Snap

I totally forgot to post yesterday. Ma b.

Okay so yesterday was a great day. Then later that evening I ended up going to see The Last Song with someone and it was pretty good. Aside from that one scene of Miley squealing like a pig (it was supposed to be laughing), it was bearable. Hahah just kidding that's mean (but true...) It was super cute though, and I bawled like a baby at the end.

Speaking of which, Ralph Lauren's Summer Romance smells SO, so good. Wait that had nothing to do with it.... I'm going crazy.

I'm reading a book called Power to the People by Laura Ingraham and its pretty good. Can you say po-li-ti-cal? I didn't think I was that type either, but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Miley is going to marry me one day. Did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAVIN. I thought WE were getting married?!

    My life is over...

    ReplyDelete