Monday, May 3, 2010

Hope was here.

OH HEY GUESS WHAT LADIES? I found another cutie to add onto my list of... cuties. Haha. So I was watching a Jazz game and I realized # 26, Kyle Korver, is a total beast. For some reason I've always had a thing for tall basketball players. Oh and David Archuleta, and guys who can sing and play guitar. But Kyle Korver is such a stud.

One of my newest obsessions: flickr. www.flickr.com/photos/lauren-dautel. I'm not good but I'll be working on it (especially this summer). I'm think about getting the pro account, it looks cool. So funnnnn!

Wanna hear something scandalous? I was going through my closet and I found 3 pirated DVDs from our trip to Thailand. I hope no one turns me in, I've not even close to finishing my 'Things to do before I die' list. Oh and when I was walking in, I tripped on the carpet. Luckily I had pillows and blankets all over the ground to break my fall. Yep, its my new hangout spot. I'll post a picture of it later.

Theres nothing I love more than long talks (and walks) with the parents after a long, crappy day at school. It's like getting a gourmet meal after eating junk food for a long time. The feeling just sweeps through your sensibilites, bring all-out contentment, and the sheer goodness of it makes up for every bad meal you've ever had. I wish I had more time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment