Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wow.


Today was crazy hectic. I need to organize myself so I'm going to number it:

Funny thing I did today: I auditioned for MADE. It was definitely fun and I was the very last one. Yay. He said 'best for last'. But the whole auditioning thing was kind of a joke so I know I'm not going to get chosen... sorry. Haha..
So one of my best friends got her haircut fairly short and I'm absolutely in love with it but I don't think I could ever pull it off.

I'm listening to: Ben Folds

I wish I was: asleep. Its 1 40 in the morning. AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW OH CRAP I JUST REMEMBERED OKAY NIGHTTTTTTT

2 comments:

  1. You remind me a lot of me. But like, me right now, not the high school me. Haha so you have three years ahead in awesomeness over me. hahaha. I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete