Thursday, October 28, 2010

ABCD.


Well, do I have a story for you. Sarah, Julia and I were dress shopping, and as they were helping me put something on hold, one of the workers told us that if we had a bra fitting it would automatically donate 2 dollars to a breast cancer fund. So, of course we did it.

It was quite the uhh... urmm... ehhh... experience.

We all did it in one changing room together and the lady that was helping us was most definitely a character, let's just say that. I told her that her ring was pretty, and she told us she had been divorced for 20 years but she wasn't just going to let the ring sit in her drawer by itself. Then once we had all been fitted, she kept on being crazy and suggesting we buy certain things.

We all laughed so, so hard. SO HARD.

Never will I ever go back there.

1 comment: