Sunday, October 10, 2010

"I have a gum."


I honestly have my knickers in a twist. I am so confused. I have no idea of what I want to be, but then I have every idea of what I want to be. I don't know... there are just too many choices. I'm just confused with life in general.

I want to go into one of these fields:
-photojournalism
-journalism
-photography
-international relations
-international business.

But I have absolutely positively no idea which one. I need some help here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photoshoot with my friends was AMAZING. It ended up being just Siri, Sarah and I which was probably better because it would have never ended if everyone else came, haha. Wowza I was tired after.

2 comments:

  1. I know I should be of more help and give some constructive life advice, but I can't get over laughing about" knickers in a twist" hahahah

    ReplyDelete