Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There's not much left that I need.



Homecoming this weekend couldn't have been more perfect, and it was even better than I expected. I had an awesome date, and our group had a toooonnnnn of fun. Not to mention, the rest of the weekend was really great too :)

Okay so I know everyone is getting bored with all the happy fluffy mushy stuff I'm saying but hey this is my blog and I can say what I want! Haha oh dear.

I AM SO HAPPY. So so so so happy. Today in my journal I took up an entire page saying "I'm so happy." over and over and over again... I was like what the heck, am I seriously going crazy? But I guess this is a good kind of crazy, right? Well, I don't know. I'm stressed but still incredibly happy so I think it's good.

I mean, I have so many things to be grateful for. SO many things. And not to mention so many people in my life are absolutely incredibly phenomenal all over the world. You guys... I am so freaking lucky.

I know the best people on the Earth, seriously. Cream of the crop right here.

Oh I might be going to fun.'s concert Friday night. WOOOH.

No comments:

Post a Comment