Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunshine.

Today was an incredible day. Some things happened that just filled me to the absolute brim with happiness and made me recognize really how blessed I am. I honestly have so, so much to be grateful for, and I'm so pleased that I've gotten to the point where even when things suck, I still know why I should be happy. I have many reasons to be content with my life... including so, so many people that enhance my life to the fullest. 

Tonight I got down on my knees and prayed for longer than I've prayed in a really long time. I know who I am, I know who I want to be, and I know exactly how I'm getting there.

Life is too short to be anything but happy, and I'm so glad I know that.

1 comment:

  1. Life is beautiful! Glad you are so happy and cheerful. Made my monday morning to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete