Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Numbah One!


I'm getting sweaty and nervous. My first little blogging-thingy-blurb-whatever-it-is EVER. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I've decided this is just going to be my place to vent about whatever since at the max there will probably be one follower including myself. So hey, here we go. Okay update on my life:

Family: oh how I love them. My sisters and I are crazy. Yesterday at dinner we were laughing at the most ridiculous things, then we started laughing at how Bubby was laughing and we couldn't stop and eventually we all had to rush to different bathrooms around the house. Dad is still determined and diligent at this crazy health diet for his heart. Gosh I admire him. Mom is still cracking me up and her latest escapade was over the weekend when she rapped to Rapper's Delight in a... hilarious outfit at a church talent show.


Friends: Love them, end of story. I'll save that for another post.

School: So crazy busy and stressful but whatever, I can deal. Its good prep for college right? This school is mega competitive and rigorous but thats good I guess. Unless it drives you insane, then its not so good. I was considering (no, I basically had my mind made) graduating a year early from high school and going to college, but now I think I might stay the last year, then skip my freshie year. I'll still be getting my under grad a year early which is all that matters.

Texas: Right now I don't know. I mean, I do know. I mean what?
I like it here a load. The weather- YES. Friends- YES. School- not so much but I can deal. Church- YES. Texas in general- YES. But I miss Switzerland so much. I didn't think it would be so hard to leave. This has definitely been the hardest move of my life and even though we've been here about 8 months I still have those days where I just break down you know? For example: I get on facebook and look at old albums and miss all of the incredible experiences and people I left behind. Or, I look at new pictures people have uploaded and I think 'I would have been there.' But its okay because I know in the end everything is going to be fine, and I know I can get through this. Its no big deal.

Plus, I know for a fact that everything happens for a reason and every time we've moved somewhere, we've found that reason.


1 comment:

  1. 1 follower loves your blog, and misses you lots! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete